The deadline for submitting posters is April 1, 2021.
The period for sending work is currently open. The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2021. When preparing the poster, authors should keep in mind the following guidelines:
- The work should not exceed 250 words.
- The work should include the objective, methods, results and conclusions.
- The work must be included within one of the thematic areas of the conference.
- Only completed work should be submitted. Works in process will not be admitted.
- Work submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The first time that acronyms and abbreviations are used, their full meaning must be stated.
- A maximum of six submissions in poster format can be presented by the same author, as long as they are presented separately. Works may be submitted in Spanish, English or Portuguese
Additional instructions in the case the poster is accepted:
- The poster may be written in Spanish, English, or Portuguese.
- The poster must be created in PowerPoint and be sent in PDF format
- The poster should be sent to the following email address [email protected] one week before the conference.
- The organizing committee will send the authors information regarding when the presentations of their posters will take place. Additionally, the presentation schedule of each participant will be made public on the conference website.
- Please note that the author who is going to present the poster must be registered for the conference. If not, the poster will not be published.
- Accepted posters will be published in the Iberoamerican Journal of Neuropsychology
Posters must be submitted no later than April 1, 2021 using the following link: