300 scholarships to students and / or professionals from low- and middle-income countries
The 300 winners of the Conference scholarships for students or professionals from low- and middle-income countries have been chosen!
We now have the names of the 300 winners of the scholarships for students or professionals from middle-income countries for the IV Iberoamerican Conference of Neuropsychology.
The lucky winners will receive an email with the steps to proceed with the registration, so please check your email inboxes, spam or junk mail folders!
If you applied for a scholarship and are unsure about whether you are one of the lucky winners, write to [email protected].
We remind you that these scholarships have been awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. They include free access to all keynote lectures, symposia, oral presentations and posters. In addition, at the end of the Conference, the scholarship recipients will receive a certificate of attendance.
Requirements to apply for scholarships:
- Be a student or professional in psychology, medicine or some area of health.
- Have nationality and currently live in one of the countries whose economies according to the World Bank are low or middle income * (See list below).
People interested in applying for these scholarships should send the following information to [email protected] before May 1.
- Identity document of the country of origin.
The scholarship winners will be informed by email on May 4, 2021.
*List of countries with low and middle income economies
- CAPE VERDE
- CONGO, REPUBLIC OF
- CÔTE D’IVOIRE
- EGYPT, ARAB REPUBLIC OF
- THE SAVIOR
- SOLOMON ISLANDS
- MICRONESIA (FEDERATED STATES OF)
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- LAO PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
- REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
- WESTERN RIBERA AND GAZA
- SAINT THOMETHE AND PRINCE
- SRI LANKA
- VIET NAM